In most cases an alarm system is the most cost effective place to start in protecting property, personnel and assets. Commercial intrusions systems are generally made up of sensors on the doors to monitor entry and interior sensors like motions or glass breaks protecting windows and skylights. The system will typically communicate over a phone line with central station for monitoring.
- Integration with access control and video systems
- Central station communication over network and cellular
- Advanced keypads with touch screens and Proxity sensors
- Reliable wireless sensors to protect areas that are difficult or expensive to wire
- Reporting of user activity